Integrity Arts is a school for Leaders delivered by Leaders. Its sole purpose is to create the conditions for people to discover their own unique leadership capacities and ultimately provide empowerment that has a positive cultural impact on the world.
Our Vision is to be a leadership school whose primary focus is the creation of teachers, stewards, and leaders of service and mastery, through continuous learning and leadership development provided by our unique martial practice and Martial Leadership teachings. A school with a capacity to live beyond any one instructor or any one leader. Our school transcends current models and is driven by serving and building relationship and community, one student at a time; to ensure the permanent sustainability of the school.
This is the first tenet of membership at Integrity Arts. Our primary entrance requirement is simple, and exact, and achieved by asking two simple but critical questions:
- Why are you here? And,
- What are you ‘up to’ in the world?
Once these questions are answered and understood, you will become part of a community of people with similar clarity of their own personal intention. Colleagues who will support, facilitate, and steward your journey; whatever that journey of positive impact may be.
At Integrity Arts, we create individual capacity to be ‘Response-ABLE’ – physically, intellectually, and emotionally that results in disciplined ACTION, GROWTH, AND ACHIEVEMENT
Our Values are:
- Practical, and
Values that always start from a correct context, and a clear intention. An intention that fuels individual passion and desire to achieve goals and objectives that come straight from the heart and in the true spirit of service – the outcome of which can only be described in one word: Integrity.
“Courtesy will be extended; Respect will be earned”
Instead of talking about ‘Leadership’, we exemplify leadership, through the ONLY thing that matters: our ACTIONS.
The Conditions and Benefits of Training at Integrity Arts
The benefits realized through our training are both influenced and informed firstly by individual student needs and objectives, and then by the discovery that comes from the disciplined practice that is required to be on this journey to self-mastery.
- Greater physical self-confidence & awareness (self, social, situational, spatial)
- A supportive community where friends are made
- A philosophy of nonviolence, compassion & leadership
- Better posture and body awareness & alignment
- Fun practice that increases coordination and core strength while getting your heart rate up
- Training in strategic analysis of situational contexts, problem-solving techniques, and biomechanics
- A place I can go where I can feel comfortable, valued and respected; and where I don’t feel self-conscious about my body
- A progressive system that lets me take on challenges and achieve goals at my own pace, independently and cooperatively
- Many opportunities to learn new things and to teach what I know
- The ability to fall without hurting myself
- Practical physical self-defense techniques that are engineered to convince the attacker to desist without causing permanent physical harm
- A practice that develops my own emotional intelligence and social empathy
- A journey to self-discovery and development